“Our job is to find it, analyse it, organise it and package it in ways that are unaparalled; Giving you the competitive advantage and taking you beyond the business horizon!”
Who We Are
We are a research firm that is in Zimbabwe owned and co-founded by young highly skilled entrepreneurs. The company is unique in its thinking and vision as we provide research and advisory strategic advice and ongoing business intelligence.
We are dedicated to providing research studies and business intelligence gathered through scientific research processes and methodologies. We believe in research work that delivers strategic understanding of the targeted firm growth and competitive blueprints. Our clients are guaranteed of services that are delivered honestly, accurately and professionally.
We provide an array of research services in Zimbabwe, Africa and the Global village like survey conceptualisation, research design, fieldwork, data processing, research analysis, training, market research, balance sheet restructuring, monitoring and evaluation.
What We Do
- Market Landscape Service
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Questionnaire design and Enumeration
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis
- Ad-hoc research and consulting
- Company Restructuring
- Balance Sheeting Restructuring
- Report Writing
- Business Intelligence
- Business Consultancy & Tax Planning
- Training Services
- Conference Organisation
- Journal Publication
- Financial Analysis and Forecasting
To be a leader in providing research studies and business intelligence gathered through scientific research processes and methodologies.
To provide outstanding research and be successful through Impact and Innovative Methodologies
Financial Analysis and Forecasting
Get a glimpse of the unparalleled perspectives from our Research Team
- The Econometrics Model - Econometrics model is a theoretical construct that represents economic processes by a set of variables and a set of logical and/or quantitative relationships between them. The economic model is a simplified framework designed to illustrate complex processes, and often mathematical techniques.
- United States Dollar Trading Against Itself - Zimbabwe currency and notes disappeared in the printing press in 2008 with the last note being ZW$100 trillion dollars before the adoption of the multi-currency regime in February 2009. The US$ remained the dominate currency among a basket of other currencies. The notes are now back in the printing press in form of bond notes pegged at 1:1 against the US$.